Push your surfing to the next level with Sunwave Surfcamp
Advanced Surf Course
Want to push your surfing? With our Advanced Course we take you to the next level! On Fuerteventura we are lucky enough to have more than 50 different surf spots with perfect waves in a radius of only 25 km from our surf school in Corralejo. We have coastal areas that are facing north, west and east, as well as numerous bays and headlands – somewhere it’s always offshore! This makes Fuerteventura to an ideal surfing destination for everyone who wants to improve his level.
There are waves all year round – but especially during the European winter, we usually have the best conditions for advanced surfers: the water is warm, the sun is shining and the swell pumps! And you neither have to carry your own material with you nor do you have to look for the best spots – every day we will drive you to the best waves!
- 6 days à 4 hours
- Surfequipment of best quality
- Lessons in theory and practice
- Transfer to the best spots
- certified und experienced surf instructors
- Video & photo analysis
Improve your skills and your style. Make your surfing more dynamic and spectacular!
- you are an advanced surfer and you know how important it is to surf on a regular basis to keep your level and improve
- you catch green waves regularly and surf safely in both directions
- you have an adequate paddle fitness
- everything here is geared towards improving your surfing: Stand on the board, position and take-off, wave choice, turns, surf theory, surf fitness
- our surf instructor evaluates your level and corrects any bad habits
- you enjoy innovative exercises to improve your abilities and smooth out your weaknesses with better technique
- our teachers join you in the water to give you constructive feedback
- you will learn new manoeuvers and surf first class reef breaks with beautiful long waves
Well, where to begin…….. As I sit here and look back on the last 11 months, it is safe to say that it has been the ...Read more ...
In April 2017 we were lucky enough to be joined by 3 travel writers from Marie Claire magazine in the Netherlands! They ...Read more ...
Sending out a very warm welcome, and a big hello to our brand new surf instructor Andrew! Andrew is the newest member to ...Read more ...