Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. All customers must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there’s nothing that prevents him/her to exercise the sport of surfing.
2. The booking will be valid when the full payment has reached Quiksilver Surfschool (from now SW), the deposit of the course fee has been transfered to our bank account and when SW have confirmed the booking.
3. Payment: The entire amount for the booking must be transferred to one of our bank accounts one month before arrival. A deposit of 25% has to be paid within one week of making the reservation.
4. Cancelation of bookings are possible at any time. We advise you to send the cancelation by fax, letter or e-mail. The cancelation will be valid the day we receive it. Until 29 days before the course start/arrival, we’ll charge 25%. Until 14 days before the course start/arrival, we’ll charge 50% and after this we’ll charge 80% of the total amount. In case of cancelation 1 day before course start/arrival, we’ll charge 100% of the total amount.
5. SW are responsible for the correct preparation and execution of the surf course and the description of the service we offer. SW don’t take responsibility for damage to persons or material which happens during any travels to the course/school and for travels by car which are made during the course. The participation is the risk of the client. SW is responsible for any faults of the members of SW, also during the course. The responsibility of SW is limited to maximum 3 times the amount of the course fee, as long as the damage or harm was not produced on purpose.
6. SW are not responsible for circumstances caused by the weather and no refunds will be be given due to climate conditions.
7. The customer must take reasonable care with regard to the use of SW equipment and accept the responsibility for replacing any such equipment that is lost or damaged whilst in the care or use of the customer. Any property that is replaced must be paid for at the proper market value as assessed by SW. Thereafter the damaged equipment becomes the property of the customer.
8. The customer has to follow the orders and instructions of the SW instructors. In case of irresponsible behaviour which endangers health or image of customers or SW, the customer can be excluded from the lessons after previous warnings. In this case the course fee will not be returned.
9. The customer agrees that photos are taken and video recordings are made of the participants during the courses and during activities organised by SW. The customer grants permission to SW to edit, crop, or retouch such photographs and consents to and permits photographs to be used by SW worldwide for any purpose, including, but not limited to promotional and advertisement purposes, and in any medium, including print and electronic. The customer fully and forever discharges and releases SW from any claim for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy; defamation; false light or misappropriation of name, likeness or image) arising out of the use or publication of photographs by SW, and covenants and agrees not to sue or otherwise initiate legal proceedings against SW for such use or publication.
In fact with 300+ days of sunshine per year, an average minimum water temperature of 18 degrees in middle of winter, ...Read more ...
"To all those who surf with a smile" and those who want to know more about the technicalities behind it, we can only ...Read more ...
We’ve put together some of the major surfer girls myth busters inspired by all of our favourite lady sliders around ...Read more ...