Improve your surfing with Sunwave Surfcamp Fuerteventura
Intermediate Surf Course
You have already gained some experience surfing, but you don’t spend time in the water regularly and you want to improve your skills? Then our advanced course is for you! Our surf courses & surf camps on Fuerteventura offer excellent conditions all year round: more than 300 days of sun, warm water even in January, consistent waves and a wide variety of surf spots for more advanced surfers.
You’re an intermediate surfer and want to improve and get more control in your surfing? With individual assistance from our instructors it’s easy to learn new manoeuvers and perfect your surfing.
- 6 days à 4 hours
- Surfequipment of best quality
- Lessons in theory and practice
- Transfer to the best surfspots
- certified and experienced surf instructors
- Video & photo analysis
Start surfing unbroken (green) waves, first turns, FUN!!
You know the basics of surfing, mastered the take-off (at least most of the time), maybe you can also ride a wave towards one side of the wave
6 days á 4 hours
Each surf lesson includes the transfer to the best spots of the day, warm-up, theory and exercises on the beach and in the water
- your level will be evaluated and we will help you to refresh the basics and get rid of any bad habits
- you’ll learn about water safety, the “surf etiquette” and the reading and evaluating of surf spots
- Our instructors join you into the water to provide the best possible coaching
- you are working on your stance on the board, paddle technique and turns
- deeper theory regarding weather, waves, currents and tides and their influence on the surfer
The Quiksilver Young Guns competition is a long standing tradition in the surfing world. It gives groms from all over ...Read more ...
In fact with 300+ days of sunshine per year, an average minimum water temperature of 18 degrees in middle of winter, ...Read more ...
"To all those who surf with a smile" and those who want to know more about the technicalities behind it, we can only ...Read more ...